Thursday 28 March 2013

Another Man. U. fan :)



Another Football mad parent wanting their little one to have a favourite theme on their birthday cake.  Lovely people.  This cake turned out quite well, it is chocolate with butter cream.  Fortunately I managed to squeeze enough red colour paste out of the wee jar.  This is the first time I have used this nozzle for the ribbon effect in yellow, reasonably effective. Praise the Lord for Andrew at my local Cartridge World in Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand for doing a brilliant job and printing my Man. U. crest on a sugar sheet. He printed them in several different sizes, just in case - bless his cotton socks.  Even though my printing/writing is quite legible with a pen/pencil, get a piping bag into my hand and it looks very messy, fortunately I have these template stamps to help me out.  They were very cheap and have practically paid for themselves. Ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment